Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My first thought

I write my first blog with pins and needles in my legs, therefore slightly uncomfortable but welcoming the distraction of my first entry.

I've been thinking about how I need to get my thoughts out of my head and moulded into something firm, like words on paper. I'm feeling a bit cluttered, like I'm wasting valuable brain space with vague ideas and meaningless notions.

Hopefully this may pave the way for more important things to leap-frog such thoughts and become priority.

My lack of organisation spills out of my head and floods every part of my everyday living, perhaps if I organise my head a bit better then it'll lead to a better handling on those external things that I feel I never have control of.

I watched Julia and Julia the other day and, while uninspired by Amy Adams acting all round and the general lack of character in her actual character, had the starting-a-blog-idea put to me. I am no writer and am so very status-quo that I'd hardly expect anyone to read any of my average rantings, they are not break-through, challenging, hardline, politically-loaded writings, calling on cyberspace debate by fellow users. They won't be interesting, I am not trying to use this as a forum to recruit cult followers in some inevitable mass suicide nor will I be cooking every Julia Childs recipe in some mid-life crisis.

Nothing remotely interesting going on here, I suggest you don't waste your time reading, this is merely my brain online.

No comments:

Post a Comment